Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I think I have enough stuff


7 days from my time of composing this post we will already be on a plane from Chicago to LAX!

In an effort to best utilize all my time before departure I decided to pack today!  Not sure how much the bag weighs, but it is quite fun to fill up my backpack for the first time with real things (and not just the trial beanbag sacks at the sporting goods store), tighten, pull and otherwise adjust the straps and take a strut around to show off to my roommates and the camera.   

Now that I have that 'off my back', haha, I thought I would leave a quick note and pic. about the progress.  With that done I have just enough time to visit home to Rochester, NY this weekend:  when I return from Sydney, my fiance will have moved from Rochester, NY to Denver, CO.  I will also move to Denver in August.  So, now I am just praying for no major delays on the 6 hour drive so I can make it to take off on Tuesday!

Peace,
Laura  




No comments: